1. 5-6 usher volunteers needed: Mike, Gaie, Lamont,
- Invite choirs to sit near the front of church which is determined by Linnea (we got the map for each group sitting from Linnea Good)
-Welcome people and show them a place to sit
-Greeting and hand out program.
-Give directions to washrooms
- Collect offering:
Putting some baskets at the back, people putting their envelopes when they leave after the concert, Linnea Good will announce about that)
2. Cookies and Water: Louise is the coordinator (the mid-concert intermission for 15 mins)
- Sanctuary decoration: Deborah Maiden, Evelyn Day are the coordinators We are able to decorate in Sanctuary at Kirk United church on Sat evening at 7: 00P.M.
- Program leaders (MC): Deborah Maiden, Jun Hyok Chon ( Done)
- Volunteers needed to set up before, and clean up afterwards
- Volunteers to put up signs outside and inside the Kirk United Church Centre : Mike, Dave,
- Offering envelopes: (Done)
- Photographer & videographer needed: Brain (Done)
- Program bulletin: YoonOk, (Linnea will help out)